Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The protest

Started the day doing a Mermaid Braid following this tutorial . Her hair is a bit too short and a bit too thin to get the full effect. But I think it still turned out pretty good!


Then we went to the bus stop and saw a sign, I'm not sure what it said but it said something about the bus not running at this stop for the day. Earlier we had seen tractors going by and it turned out it was a protest. They were blocking the roads and no one could pass. We decided to walk to the mall and with the kids it took about 35-45 minutes. 


Getting some cotton candy and free balloon animals.


Getting home was very challenging not being able to speak French. We saw the bus that would normally take us home so we hopped on. It went a different way then normal and didn't come close to where we live. Thankfully I had walked by where we were with Smokey before and was able to find our way home.


Waiting at home for us was Chicken Cacciatore that I had started in the morning. I used this recipe that my Mom had pinned for me a few days ago

It was a bit burnt but still tasted good!

No comments:

Post a Comment