Friday, February 5, 2016

Being a nanny

What my typical day looks like:

7:30 - wake up
7:30-8:30 - helps kids get ready for school
8:30 - take kids to school
9:00 - make and eat breakfast while checking Instagram and Snap Chat
9:30 - 4:30 find something to do. This will include, walking Smokey, taking the twins for a stroller ride, watching the twins while their parents nap, cleaning up, baking, going to the mall, exploring, or watching Netflix :)
4:30 - pick kids up from school
4:30-6:00 - walk kids home and give them a snack and hangout with them
6:00 - either make supper or hangout with the kids
7:00 - eat supper
8:00 - help with bed time
Now in between now and when ever I decide to go to bed I normally clean up, ask if they want anything do, take Smokey for a walk, and then I go in my room and watch Netflix or talk to my family/friends because they are up.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are settling in nicely and being a great help to the family.

    ReplyDelete