Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The set up

The Mom was driving me home after I just babysat her kids that evening and we got on the topic of what was on my list of things I look for in a guy. After a while she told me she wants to set me up the her nephew. I told my Mom that night but never got around to meeting him. Last Thursday I was pretty sure I saw him on campus but wasn't sure. When I looked on Facebook it said he went to the same University as me. So I texted the Mom that wanted to set us up earlier this year and she said he did go to the same University as me. She was eager to set us up and before I knew it I was going to his church to meet him and his family. We went to Tony Roma's for lunch, with his family, my family, the family I babysit for, and his grandparents. They were all very nice and his Dad even paid for everyone's meal. We went to Starbucks today just to get to know each other better. We actually didn't get any drinks and just talked instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment