Thursday, September 10, 2015

Its not all singing and dancing

Kezia and I love High School Musical. Words cannot describe how much we love it. We know all the words and all the songs. The movie came out I was in grade six. My mom surprise us by taking us to the theatre to see it. I remember the excitement we had and couldn't wait for the movie go start. In the opening scene Troy is sweaty and playing basketball and his first line is "Let's go!" The movie starts and you begin to watch them play basketball. They start singing about this is the last time to get it right and how they are playing the last game of the season and they want to be winners. When you're in grade twelve there are a lot of last times. Last time having spirit week, musical, spares, lunches, and many more. As the movie goes on you are watching their senior year of high school. During the movie many characters are asked to prom and they present their idea of the perfect prom. You watch them dance on their beautiful prom dresses and sing all about it. They go through the the typically senior year things you do. The last scene of the movie is the main cast along with a few hundred extras graduating. You watch them dance their last dance, sing their last song, and they come forward and the song ends "High School Musical" and they turn around and the curtin closes in front of them and the movie in done. The screen goes back and the credits role. Graduating high school is the same, you graduate and you're done. Your credits could role and that's the end of your story. For me, I want my story to have a great ending and that's why I want to continue to university.

High school went by so quickly that it feels like just yesterday I was a niner, and now I'm a high school graduate. I just hope that the next four years of Universty goes by just as quickly so I can move on with my life and not have to do any more school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment